ACTING ON SET
In Acting IV, Actors will learn all the key tools and techniques for shooting on set. Actors will learn how exercises to prepare the right before the shooting of the scenes, to keep in focus, to trigger emotions and to maintain mindset. Actors will learn the level of emotional intensity, eyelines, and physical movement during the camera angles, and how to maintain emotions and focus during shooting. Actors will learn how to build intimacy, trust with acting partners, how to handle emotional scenes, making love scenes, fighting scenes and quiet moments.
Our class will have daily conditioning of voice conditioning, opening up the breath, exercising the speech and articulation, and train the body to express confidently and freely.
Trigger Emotions, Breathing Excercises, Articulation, Tongue Twisters, Cheating Eyelines
Performance on Multi camera setups, Performance on Wide, Close up and ECU shots
1. Table Reading: Understand acting style of cast ensemble as whole.
2. First Day on Set : How to handle nerves, preserve energy & maintain/switch emotions, refer back to character preparation & script.
3. Camera Rehearsal & Blocking & Props.
4. Camera Angles & Eyelines & Working with Multi Cameras.
5. Emotional Triggers on Demand: How to Prepare Emotional Scenes.
6. Choreography & Intimacy: How to Handle Making Love and Kissing Scenes.
7. Action & Focus: How to perform in high action sequences.
8. Intermediate Technique for Comedy Performances & Improvisation on set.
9. Intermediate Technique for Drama Performances & Intensity on set.
10. Focus, Will & Mindset on set, Dealing with Difficulties & Overcome Obstacles.